Friday, December 3, 2010

The First in The Fourt

I'm finally have completed my first degree before I'm getting bored with all the tasks in such kind of life. After six months have been here and there (Puchong-Kuantan-Kuala Linggi), I decided to get involved in the Biotechnology Entrepreneurship Special Training (BeST) at Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UniRazak). I do really hope this six months programme may give me some added value since I get paid to be in this programme.

Actually, we have started with the orientation session for two days at Istana Hotel. How lucky am I, staying at the five stars hotel for free (fully funded for sure!). Huh, cut the crap because right now I'm in the computer lab for blogging session. Yes, quite bored because there was nothing new for me since I'm a blogger for about three years. However, I'm not the expert one and I'm not good enough to write in English. Few blogs before were in Bahasa, so why don't I do take the challenge to write in English.

Nothing much to write because I have to read first (about 2-3 different blogs), before start to write. Got to go for the blog settings and all those related since the reward incentive will be given on the best blog design, most original blog etc. Pen-off

No comments:

Post a Comment